- Terms and Conditions OverviewAccess to and use of the www.climateassetmanagement.com (the ‘Site’) and the material found on it (along with the content of any email correspondence sent on behalf of Climate Asset Management Limited (‘Climate Asset Management’), or any entity or person associated with them) (the ‘Material’) are subject to the following terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’). By accessing the Site and the Material you agree to be bound by the Terms.The Material on this website is communicated by Climate Asset Management unless indicated otherwise and is intended only for wholesale, institutional or professional investors. Although we believe that the Material is correct, no warranty of accuracy, reliability or completeness is given, except for liability under statute which cannot be excluded.
Climate Asset Management does not accept any loss or liability which may be suffered by or on behalf of a website user as a result of any interrupted access to this website or otherwise as a result of accessing this website.
None of the contents of this home page should be read as an invitation or inducement to engage in any investment activity or as an offer of investments or as a prospectus or offering circular or analogous materials.
Climate Asset Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) under FCA registration number 944222. The registered office of Climate Asset Management registered number is 12840064 is 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ. Climate Asset Management Pty Ltd. is a subsidiary of Climate Asset Management. The Material found on the Site is not intended for use by any US Person (as defined by the US Securities Act 1933) and is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to or solicitation to buy any securities in the USA.
For queries contact: email@example.com.
- Restricted AccessThis Site and the Content are not directed at or intended for distribution to any person (or entity) who is a citizen or resident of (or located or established in) any jurisdiction where the use of the Site or the Content would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or would subject Climate Asset Management to any registration or licensing requirement in such jurisdiction. Persons who wish to access this Site are required by Climate Asset Management to inform themselves about and to observe any legal or regulatory restrictions which may affect their eligibility to access the Site. Professional advice should be sought in cases of doubt. The Site is only available to institutional or professional users and by accessing this Site users will be deemed to have confirmed that they meet the criteria for this classification. Such confirmation will be treated by Climate Asset Management as the user’s acceptance that they understand the definition of these terms as applicable under the regulatory regime of their country of residence.
- No OfferThe Content is provided for information purposes only and neither access to the Site nor any of the Content constitutes an invitation or inducement of any sort to any person in any jurisdiction in which such an invitation or inducement is not permitted or where Climate Asset Management is not qualified to make such invitation or inducement. The Content is intended to be communicated only to such persons as Climate Asset Management is legally able to send it and who are legally able to receive it in their jurisdiction of residence. If you are not such a person you should not rely upon the Content and should cease accessing the Site immediately.
- No Commercial ExploitationExcept as stated in this Section 4, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by the Climate Asset Management. Any use of the Content for any purpose is accordingly prohibited except as stated below.With the exception of Content supplied on the Site in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format and specifically stated to be in downloadable form, you may not reproduce, transmit, modify, link into, store, archive or in any other way use for any public or commercial purpose this Site or any of the Content without the prior written permission of Climate Asset Management. You should treat all the Content as confidential. In particular, neither you nor any third party acting on your behalf or at your instigation may:
i. redistribute to any other person any of the Content (whether as part of any library, archive or similar service or otherwise);
ii. remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content; or
iii. create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
- No Representations or Warranties and Exclusion of LiabilityThe Content is believed by Climate Asset Management to be fair and accurate but Climate Asset Management accepts no responsibility for such fairness or accuracy. None of the Content has been formally verified. Recipients should not construe the contents of any of the Content (or any discussions relating to it) as legal, tax, regulatory, financial, investment, accounting or other advice or as a recommendation by Climate Asset Management or any other person.No representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be given by Climate Asset Management or any of its associates, directors, members, shareholders, partners, officers, employees, advisers or agents (together, its “Related Persons”), and, without prejudice to any liability for, or remedy in respect of, fraudulent misrepresentation, no responsibility or liability or duty of care is, or will be, accepted by Climate Asset Management or any of its Related Persons as to the fairness, accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability or reasonableness of the Content or any opinions contained within it, or of any other written or oral information made available to any recipient or its advisers in connection with the Site. Accordingly, none of Climate Asset Management nor its Related Persons shall be liable under any circumstances (including, without limitation, its or their negligence or gross negligence but excluding circumstances where Climate Asset Management has been fraudulent) for any loss (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or damage suffered by any person as a result of relying on any statement in, or omission from, all or any part of the Content. Neither Climate Asset Management nor any of its Related Persons accepts any responsibility for updating any of the Content, correcting any inaccuracies within it or for providing any further or supplemental information to any person.
In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, no representation or warranty is given as to the achievement or reasonableness of any future projections, forecasts, targeted or illustrative returns. Any past performance information contained within the Content is not an indication of future performance. It may not have been audited or verified by an independent party and should not be seen as an indication of returns which might be received by investors in any Investment Product. Similarly, where projections, forecasts, targeted or illustrative returns or related statements or expressions of opinion are given they should not be regarded by any recipient as a guarantee, prediction or definitive statement of fact or probability. Actual events and circumstances are difficult or impossible to predict and will differ from assumptions. Any performance information provided on a ‘gross’ basis does not reflect any management fees, carried interest, taxes and allocable expenses borne by investors which in the aggregate may be substantial.
Climate Asset Management gives no guarantee that any Content accessed through the Site will be free from infection, viruses or worms or other code which may have contaminating or destructive properties. The recipient is fully responsible for ensuring that protective steps are taken such as virus checking. The Content may contain links to other website (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for convenience only and the recipient accesses them at their own risk. Climate Asset Management is not responsible for the Linked Sites and does not in any way endorse the Linked Sites.
If you wish to disable cookies then you can also do so by readjusting your browser settings, although please note that by disabling cookies you may not be able to use all features of the website.
For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Governing LawThese Terms and the rights and obligations of any recipient or viewer of the Content (and any person that they represent) arising out of or in connection with it, the Site or the Content, whether contractual, non-contractual, pre-contractual or otherwise, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England of Wales.